cosinaphile

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:17 PM

cosinaphile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Locationnyc

well i've been waiting since 2009..[when i got the ep1]..my wait is over .....im dusting off my m43 primes  and gonna preorder this baby 

go to 43 rumors to see lots of pics 

.olympuspenffront.jpg

• Pete and Michealj like this

Michealj

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

Michealj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationBlaineMN

I like it... Just saw the price tho...  :(

cosinaphile

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:45 PM

cosinaphile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Locationnyc

well i just stumbled upon the new real world pics and it has almost 400 comments  on m 43 rumor .... wow

i think this cameras anticipation factor is much like the frothing enthusiasm that was present during the early days of the fujifilm x 100 rumors [ i eventually bought two:: x100silver and x100sbk BOTH FAILED .......... :and YET i bought a second hand mint x100 black special ed. which is still ticking ........THATS LOV E, my friend that is love :) ]

i love the design of this new PEN F and forgive oly the few fuck-ups, like silly dial settings and the albatross necklace of a psam dial....olympus ....wake the fuck up and make a camera like leica does like fuji does and like panny did in a moment of clarity and lucidity with the lx 100 and put 2 dials on all your machines an aperture dial on all future lenses with an A setting and a shutter speed dial with an A setting ..... for once in your frickin life talk to a real shooter , and stop designing cameras by committee and consensus YOU DONT NEED A PSAM DIAL

IT ONLY BECAME NECESSARY WHEN CAMERAS WERE STRIPPED OF BASIC CONTROLS

I AM DYING to get my mitts on a new pen f ,in black in spite of my rant ....its a beautiful addition to the pens .. and i thank olympus for their defining moment of clarity and lucidity

better late than never

[a comment recycle to liven this place up ]

Edited by cosinaphile, 21 January 2016 - 02:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users